- Binding agreement signed for 80% of the Gold Rights at Forrestania Gold Project.
- Existing ~216K ounce JORC Resource with strong exploration upside.
- Scope for high grade open pit mining – previous mining produced 95,865 tonnes @ 8.81g/t for 27,146 oz Au.
- Auralia Mining Consulting have reviewed technical data and are to deliver scoping study imminently.
- High gravity gold recovery with free-milling gold – non refractory ore.
- Existing resources are amenable to conventional open pit mining.
- Low capital costs via processing through local toll treatment facilities – advanced discussions underway.
- Forrestania Gold Project is located in one of Australia’s most prominent regions for lithium and gold mining.
- Value accretive asset with early production opportunity.